2017/2018 Subscriptions NOW OPEN!
KnowledgeLondon events over the last year have attracted over 140 delegates from different organisations across the country.
This year KnowledgeLondon will have run 5 events:
- CPD Forum Conference 2016: Strategies to grow your university’s CPD offerings
- Incubation: Creating Value for Universities
- Benchmarking Performance in Knowledge Exchange
- Incubation: Creating Value for Universities Part 2
- Summer School: Challenges, Learning and Value
Our activities have provided our members with the opportunity to meet those of other networks such as HEEG, EEUK, CPD Forum, The Training Gateway, Creativeworks London and the Institute of Knowledge Transfer through joint events, helping to develop strong links and expand the scope of knowledge transfer.
Subscription Costs and Structure We propose to maintain the 3-tier payment structure: subscription, sponsorship, and pay-as-you-go. The subscription fee is £1,000 for 1 year and at the discounted rate of £1,800 for 2 years.
Benefits of Subscribing
- Free access to all KnowledgeLondon events for an unlimited number of your institution’s staff. This is a cost-effective way to ensure that staff have opportunities for development and knowledge sharing, including disseminating their good practice and experience. A single payment will cover all transactions for the year
- Promotion for your events and logo through our newsletters, website, Twitter and LinkedIn group;
- Opportunities to partner with KnowledgeLondon and other institutions to apply jointly for project or research funding scheme;
- Opportunity to join the management group and help shape the future of KnowledgeLondon.
There is an opportunity for institutions and organisations to sponsor the network at the cost of £3,000 per year or at the discounted rate of £5,400 for 2 years. Sponsorship provides the same benefits as above mentioned with the addition of your name and logo featuring on all KnowledgeLondon publicity and printed matter.
KnowledgeLondon and HEEG
There is an overlapping membership between KnowledgeLondon (KL) and the HEEG network. HEEG is a network of Entrepreneurship educators and promoters in the South-East region, which runs quarterly knowledge sharing events. KnowledgeLondon proposes to continue to hold some activities in conjunction with HEEG. The two networks are therefore offering a further discount to institutions subscribing to both.
|One year from July 2017||£1,000||£1,000||£1,800|
|Two years from July 2017||£1,800||£1,800||£3,500|
If you would like to renew your subscription or become a sponsor please email us Sudiksha Chuturdharee (S.Chuturdharee@kingston.ac.uk) with a Purchase Order number so that we may raise an invoice.
We look forward to welcoming you at future events!